Customize your own journey.
Dramatically increase recovery of available warranty dollars for vehicle repairs and OEM and aftermarket parts.
- Track unit, system, component or specific part number under warranty in master records
- Access daily warranty reports, failed parts analysis, warranty claims preparation and claims analysis
- Capture mechanic failure analyses, notes and other information via TMT Interactive Workstation
- Ensure compliance with supplier-specific claims procedure
Reduce data entry time and increase productivity through this web-based, touch screen user interface. Mechanics can easily log and manage inspection tickets, repair orders, yard checks, gate in/gate out activity and daily repair order activities. The module automatically tracks labor – direct, indirect and idle time – associated with each repair order and exports timecards to payroll systems.
- Automatically flag warranty claim opportunities for vehicle and/or parts
- Instantly switch between open ROs for high productivity or view complete vehicle history
- Ready to be deployed across multiple shop locations
Shop Floor Interactive
Automate the shop floor by integrating capabilities of the TMT Interactive Workstation, Parts Workstation and Shop Planners and Schedulers.
Manage repairs performed on the road and/or through outside vendors. Automated repair order process reduces data entry for dispatch and shop personnel.
Unit Cost Analysis Reports
Use this highly customizable tool to report on repair costs and warranty. You have the ability to slice and dice data with drill-down capabilities to the repair order, section or cost line. Easily display results graphically or download to Excel.
TMT Parts Room
Quickly and easily create and manage physical inventory remotely using a handheld device, increasing inventory accuracy and reliability. Track any stocked, non-stocked or consignment part (new or used), tool or supply. Fosters the ability to conduct manual inventory updates; add to requisition lists and perform yard checks.