Not all navigation is created equal.
Low bridge strikes. Truck-prohibited routes. The things that don’t matter to a car can be detrimental to commercial fleets. CoPilot Truck was designed with all of this in mind. Here are just some of the differences that can make all the difference.
The differences of CoPilot:
- Easy-to-use interface with 2D, 3D and Driver Safety views
- Truck-legal spoken turn-by-turn navigation
- Clear guidance at complex intersections
- Customizable vehicle profiles to avoid prohibited zones and low bridges
- Up-to-date street-level maps of the U.S. and Canada
- Load-specific routing including 30 Hazmat Categories
- Fast, automatic re-route calculation in the event of a missed turn
- Provides over 7 million truck-specific Points of Interest
- In-cab speed alerts notify drivers when above posted speed limits
- Commercial Truck Routing for increased route safety, compliance and efficiency
Above all – with it’s powerful PC*MILER routing algorithm at it core, CoPilot Truck enables company-wide operational consistency from the back-office to the cab.
The benefits of CoPilot:
- Increase safety and compliance
- Reduce out-of-route miles, saving time and fuel costs
- Reduce risk of bridge strikes and collisions
- Increase driver efficiency and compliance
- Improve on-time performance and customer satisfaction
- Company-wide operational consistency
Your drivers keep our continent moving. CoPilot Truck is here to help them keep it that way.